Monday, August 22, 2022

August Heat 🥵 8/22/22


 Written many years ago…

“Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.”

Theodore Dalrymple

A friend sent me the above a few days ago, and it struck a nerve, specifically in the context of the last few years of this escalating irregular warfare. In terms of how it applies to my daily life, I think about how I’ve had to wear an N95 mask on and off at work for the last couple of years due to “COVID” because of California Department of Public Health mandates for nurses.

There’s literature springing up in places like NIH websites on the adverse affects of long-term usage of N95 masks (headaches, etc). Most of us are working 12 hour shifts and some routinely work even longer shifts. Rebreathing one’s own carbon dioxide leads to a more acidic system. That disruption in pH balance creates an environment friendlier to cancer and infection. I’m drinking alkaline water all day long and taking breaks from the mask when I can, which increases the number of times I’m either washing my hands or using hand sanitizer because I’m touching a face mask. It’s like with the over-use of antibiotics which most of us now acknowledge is problematic for the microbiome, but there’s this expectation to go through the motions. Like the mask, it’s become a kind of security blanket for my peers, my patients, and therefore for me too. But I also recognize the insanity. The entire conflicted process is demoralizing to a point that it’s surely impairing my immune system. I’m convinced that if I didn’t take some time out to reflect on this situation acknowledging it, it would literally and metaphorically  suffocate me. I love my work for the most part, but I am war-weary.

https://rumble.com/v1gc7lp-talking-heads-burning-down-the-house.html

https://rumble.com/v1gormp-flynnclark-information-war-the-people-are-overwhelming-the-ds-we-are-taking.html

Mercola (Bitchute): SURGEON GENERAL OF FLORIDA SPEAKS OUT - INTERVIEW WITH DR. JOSEPH LADAPO AND DR. MERCOLA








No comments:

Post a Comment