Saturday, April 22, 2023

More Drama, More Escalation to NDE Levels 💥 4/22/23


This, like every other major holiday month where I get an eviction notice from Mom as I'm preparing the holiday dinner, has not been an easy one. This most recent one, like every other previous eviction notice, followed my failure to defy the laws of time and space. I know I'm suffering from caregiver role strain and recognize the signs of PTSD starting to creep up again as a result of being completely immersed in the ground zero epicenter of World War WTF (the Medical Industrial Complex), especially when it affects both work and home life at the same time. So, I'm trying to hold it together without setting off in a fugue state, just getting into the car to drive to Florida or some other Red State, where I'd happily chop wood and pass pills, or better yet work for a naturopath, helping people wean off their polypharmacy. 

Today I'm home because of a Norovirus outbreak in my community, waiting for the virus to do what it often does to elders. I'm not comfortable sitting around politely waiting for requests for help or loud thuds, but I'll do it, knowing a brief period of sanity might follow--maybe a couple of months of peace that ends with a call from the usual meth addicted, cross-dressing member of the family relating more bizarre and expensive drama. Then I get to be the whipping post for misplaced aggression disguised as apoplectic outbursts over things I did 40 years ago, or a cup I left in the sink for a brief moment to soak or the blinds I didn't dust for two years because I was working mandatory overtime month after month for 2 years straight, and actually resting, selfishly daring to rest during any time off. It's a wonder I'm not disabled from at least one of the many components of this Code Blue Color Revolution. The latest being Mask Induced Exhaustion Syndrome, given what I've tolerated for several years and only recently took a hard stand on at work. The evidence of harm caused by long-term use of N95 masks is overwhelming to anyone with ability to read and follow the logic. Anything that doesn't fit the narrative pushed by Fauci and the rest of the frauds goes ignored by the majority of my colleagues, however.

The Pedo Elite Globalist/Marxist Banksters are winning here in this little corner of Northern California. I'm THAT close to leaving the State, with this house getting sucked right into their Beast system, with another elder "safely" discharged into a SNF after a hip fixation and few love ones left nearby to even visit her as corporate crams as many dangerous schizophrenics in with frail elders as they can get away with. 

C'mon, Little Peoples, do a civil war. We need you to eat zee bugs, own nothing, and be happy.


I'll get out for a walk soon, cool off and forge on, but first the latest news & analysis on WW-WTF.
















No comments:

Post a Comment