Thursday, December 22, 2022

Deep State Wars Update: Biden’s Dark Winter ❄️ 12/22/22

 

This post will be brief but as usual full of interesting links to document the times we live through. The last few weeks have been exhausting with the usual busy workweek plus fighting the flu. And the last 2 days my family & I spent recovering from a large earthquake that left some nearby homes shaken off their foundations and 2 local people dead. We just got power & water restored a few hours ago. 

We are so short on nurses where I work, lead management  barely tolerated my coming in late so I can pick up broken glass, start to put the house back in order and put some emergency preparedness into action. What little water supply I had was quickly exhausted after 1 day. The staff at City Hall made it sound like it could easily be a few more days if not weeks before water would be on again. 

So, I spent the morning with contingency planning, meal preparation on a propane grill, baby wipe hygiene and de-escalating flaring tempers around me at home. At work I arrived to find out our State surveyors are making the rounds due to recent falls, 2 days following a legitimate natural disaster and 4 days prior to Christmas. I think they better give us props for holding things down despite EVERYTHING thrown at us from COVID, the stolen elections, lockdowns, dirty vaccine mandates, more economic bad news as the Biden Regime assures the silly little peasants like me that it’s all in our heads. And then this earthquake of shallow depth right after the Twitter Files installment #7. Weapons of hybrid war exist to cause such earthquakes. While I don’t know for certain this was that, I do know this area has a high population of Christians, Trump supporters, and other anti-Establishment sentiment. We could be a target for Deep State terrorism. Part of this is starting coming into proper perspective with validation for those who haven’t had mini-strokes from mRNA boosters as Elon Musk takes the torch in the Data Dump Relay Race. 

https://rumble.com/v210uxo-talking-heads-psycho-killer.html


No comments:

Post a Comment