Sunday, December 30, 2018

Happy New Years Alt News Gems ๐Ÿ’Ž 12/30/18

... And Deep State Wars Update

Material life is so very short. Most of us never know when our present incarnation will end or how, so I do enjoy it, savor it, finding love and joy every day because that's all that really matters. I contemplate these things as I approach a dental extraction with a broken and abscessed tooth that really isn't responding to penicillin (or any of my holistic remedies like colloidal silver and MMS) at a dentist training clinic tomorrow. It's a tooth with a "silver" filling that I should have had fixed years ago to remove the neurotoxic amalgam but didn't. Lessons learned a little late. I'm hoping that my last 6-7 years of holistic investment in a strong overall constitution will help me get through a procedure that has killed more than a few people.

On a very loosely related note, the image above is that of silver bullets, which according to mythology are able to end the life of vampires. I find it a curious metaphor to what is happening to the vampire giant that is The Federal Reserve, the morbidly abscessed tooth of the United States, perhaps modern Western Civilization in general. It is a most curious Sun Tzu Art of War analogy that all eyes are on the gold with regards to ending "The Fed". Yet truly, everyday people with their silver coins will be able to weather the transition during the inevitable global financial meltdown and reset with the possibility of internet and electrical services also briefly going down, making cryptocurrencies viable only after the fact. Every one of those silver coins will act like a silver bullet. I strongly believe that POTUS Trump is working to finish the work that JFK started or attempted and will finally help us slay this ruthless historical beast.

Today I'm going ice skating--for a little while forgetting all the heavy stuff, but first I'll leave a few notes and gems here for the world, another expression of my joy. I celebrate the end of the old year and a more diseased world today with hopes and prayers for a more wonderful new year to come!

PeopleCleaner (YT): QAnon: Do You Understand The Fed? (discussion) - No New Q today

Destroying the Illusion (YT): Secret Space Programs Get Mainstream Coverage on Christmas!

Greg Hunter (YT): Dave Janda – Hammer of Justice Falls in 2019

Seething Frog (YT): GHWB FUNERAL - THE ENVELOPE AFFAIR


Garth Brooks Song Lyrics (YT): Garth Brooks - The Dance (With Lyrics)

No comments:

Post a Comment