Thursday, July 23, 2026

WW-WTF Update ❤️‍🩹🤍💙 7/22/26


Whenever I start feeling sorry for myself about how long this undeclared world war is taking, I take a moment to reflect on all the things to be grateful for.  I’ve had to do this frequently. I have so many blessings that it’s quite easy to make that list several times a day. Eventually I have to greet the world again, and I confront what grieves me. The collective psi-op fatigue level is rising in the MAGA community, and at least in my part of the world, rural California, people look tired. The turbo-cancer epidemic hasn’t really slowed down, which is affecting me in an indirect way daily. I have one colleague out, possibly even two out, dealing with what I’m almost certain is Vaxx-related. I can’t think about this for too long without wanting to see those responsible hang. So, I take another break, take deep, restorative breaths, and pray to God for patience and justice. I have to make an effort to be calm, polite, and reserved with my free time. I even have to make an effort to be presentable in public, even more so lately, dealing with another kidney stone. Perhaps I see this war everywhere lately, but I’d wager money that the kidney stones have everything to do with geo-engineering. The incidence has increased globally over the past few decades. I suspect I’ll be validated on that one by next year. For now, I’m happy to call myself a conspiracy theorist, aka reality analyst and nonlinear thinker with a fully functioning conscience. I’ve done everything I can do to minimize these kidney stones, but they do force me to slow down and take some time off. I'll post the more curious things that have come up in my feed. This war is only getting stranger.  


 


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment